Duck Evolution

image

I wanted to create a rubber duck shaped one piece duck.

The first version was Larry. I thought the beak was too long and that the body shaping needed some work.

image

So next came Darryl.

He looked like some of the other ducks I had made from Lisa van Klaveren’s Just Duckie Lovey pattern so I wanted to try another variation with a bigger head and body.

image

So then Other Brother Darryl was created which I TOTALLY loved!

After a few days and while making a second one of each and tweaking the patterns, I realized all three had turned out pretty well. In the end, I’ve decided to post patterns for all three of them.

Patterns for Larry, Darryl, and Other Brother Darryl will be up in the next few days and the ducks created will be released as part of The Little Yellow Duck Project this weekend.

Categories